Client Implementation Specialist
The Client Implementation Specialist works with the Client Implementation team to identify and set-up their individual account requirements for payroll, health benefits and other human resources needs & services for new clients.
This person will support in setting up best practices to maximize the efficiencies of an electronic based, end-to-end solution for employees that includes applicant tracking, time and attendance and payroll. The Client Implementation Specialist will provide practical setup in our HR systems. This is a fast-paced, client facing role.
- Applies excellent time management skills and judgement to project manage a group of incoming clients in parallel
- Maintains processing accuracy at or above minimum standards established by management in work done personally and/or by other internal partners
- Able to research and problem solve complex product and service requests from both clients and their employees using internal and external sources to provide accurate direction
- Exhibits strong communication skills for corresponding with clients and internal partners to manage the best possible outcomes during new client implementation
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to document solutions for future reference
- Comfortable working with cloud applications and delivering them to clients and employees in the form of in-person and web trainings
- Reacts quickly to changing client needs and unforeseen issues that may arise during the implementation with the goal of managing towards a positive client experience
- Manage client and employee meetings while relaying human resource information pertinent to the implementation
Requirements / Experience:
- H.S. Diploma
- 3 years of experience in human resources service experience
- 3 years of experience in payroll or human resources system administration preferred, not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong time-management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities; self-sufficient and creative problem solver
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our family.