Account Support Specialist
Serve as clients’ main point of contact and work closely with internal teams to manage, troubleshoot, and resolve issues to ensure client success.
- Professionally handle incoming requests via all channels of communication from clients.
- Actively manage queue of open cases in CRM (customer relationship manager) tool to update case notes, resolve issues, and communicate resolutions to clients in a timely manner.
- Responsible for periodic and proactive outreach to clients, which may include presenting and explaining service renewal agreements.
- Maintain and leverage knowledge of company products and services as well as industry trends to manage client expectations and improve the overall client experience by addressing client concerns and ensuring the best solutions are implemented.
- Perform duties while maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions.
- Provide periodic reports to management team on status of assigned accounts and cases.
- Demonstrate high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism with regards to employees’ private and personal information.
- 1 year of experience in a client/customer support or relevant role in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Self-starter with a collaborative attitude and strong time management skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
We’re a well-funded brand-new startup company in the Human Resources industry that will impact and change the way small & medium-sized business do business forever.
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our `ohana.