Makai HR's Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to our managers, employees and customers. Duties may include but are not limited to answering calls, event or meeting planning and creating process or reporting documents. We are looking for a candidate that is a hard-working, self-starter and who posses strong organizational skill. The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Answer and promptly respond to incoming employee and customer calls
- Independently plan meetings and/or events
- Draft and distribute communication using various office solutions
- Create, prepare and distribute reports
- Organize and maintain data that is focused on objective
- Troubleshoot a variety of topics to support operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Be willing to collaborate with other work areas on projects that may come up as part of a start-up company
- Most importantly, impact our business which is in its early stages and growing quickly!
Requirements / Experience:
- High school graduate
- Prior administrative experience a plus, but not required
- Experience working at a start-up, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to adapt to evolving role, and to take on new challenges as they become delegated to the position
- Self-sufficient and creative problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Who We Are:We’re a well-funded brand-new startup company in the Human Resources industry that will impact and change the way small & medium-sized business do business forever.
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our startup family.