Sales Operations Specialist
Job Description:The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) works closely with the sales and implementation teams and external partners to ensure accurate and timely client pricing.
This person will provide key data to Makai HR's partners and underwriting team to generate client pricing, and will play a key role in each client's successful transition from sales to implementation. The SOS must be process-driven, detail oriented, an excellent communicator and a fast learner. This is a fast-paced role with opportunity for growth.
- Creates and manages the RFP document checklist for new client pricing
- Serves as liaison between the sales and underwriting teams to ensure quick turnarounds and 100% pricing accuracy
- Meets weekly with carrier partners to discuss Makai HR sales pipeline
- Works closely with management team to create sales strategies and campaigns
- Maintains processing accuracy at or above minimum standards established by management in work done personally and/or by other internal partners
- Exhibits strong communication skills for corresponding with partners and internal teams to manage the best possible outcomes during underwriting
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to document solutions for future reference
- Comfortable working with cloud applications and CRM systems
Requirements / Experience:
- H.S. Diploma
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong time-management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities; self-sufficient and creative problem solver
About Us:We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our family.