Develop and manage relationships with key clients' contacts and discover their current needs. Work closely with internal teams to develop problem resolution techniques to maintain strong and lasting business partnerships.
- Ability to answer escalated client concerns and ensures the best solution is implemented to improve overall client experience and maintain high levels of service.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex product and service issues from clients to maintain accurate and timely responses. Documents information in CRM (customer relationship manager) to track issues while utilizing all necessary systems and resources.
- Responsible for annual renewal of client agreements which includes presenting the renewal and explaining the terms of these agreements.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Maintain and leverage knowledge of company products and services as well as industry trends to manage client expectations and improve the overall client experience.
- Performs duties while maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions.
- Provide periodic reports to management team on status of assigned accounts.
- Demonstrates high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism with regards to employees’ private and personal information.
Requirements / Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel to client sites may be required
- May require after-hours on-call availability for emergency client support
Who We Are:
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our 'ohana.