Manages day to day activity of the benefits team and provides coaching and guidance for both onsite and outsourced partners. Responsible for all benefit related services in regards to setup, vendor management and open enrollment. Ensures the team processes accurate enrollment and administration of Health & Benefits for employees in all regards including new hire administration and open enrollment.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex product and service issues from employees to maintain accurate and timely responses. Documents information in CRM (customer relationship manager) to track issues while utilizing all necessary systems and resources.
- Ability to diffuse escalated employee concerns and ensures the best solution is implemented. Develops problem resolution techniques and processes to maintain high levels of service by training benefits team and associated employees.
- Exhibits strong knowledge of Health & Benefits portfolio, corresponding systems, internal and external processes. Implements modifications to plans and procedures in regards to internal, regulatory or industry changes.
- Researches and resolves monthly audits to correct billing inaccuracies including processing adjustments and on-demand reconciliations. Researches and corrects errors from audit reports, financial reconciliations and data integrity files.
- Provides guidance to employees regarding Health & Benefit offerings.
- Obtains and maintains documentation to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and laws, including but not limited to Affordable Care Act, and the Hawaii prepaid health care act.
- Interact with Health & Benefit carriers to resolve employee needs including carrier discrepancy files and emergency enrollments.
- Performs duties while maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions.
- Maintains processing quantity and quality standards at or above minimum standards established by management.
- Demonstrates high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism with regards to employees’ private and personal information.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Experience:
- H.S. Diploma
- 3 years of experience in HR Benefits Administration
- Experience in benefits enrollment for a large enterprise-sized company a plus, not required
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience, and/or have demonstrated strong leadership ability in previous roles
- Experience managing open enrollment process
- Strong time-management, organizational and relationship building skills; self-sufficient and creative problem solver
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our family.