As Payroll Manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and managing all tasks necessary to accomplish client payroll administration.
- Oversee payroll team to ensure timely and accurate processing and distribution of payroll to client employees.
- Provide support and guidance with regard to set up and processing for large and/or complex client payrolls.
- Validate periodic, quarterly, and annual reconciliations to ensure accurate and timely tax deposits and regulatory filings.
- Research and resolve escalated payroll and service issues.
- Maintain integrity of payroll and related data for periodic preparation of relevant reports.
- Create and/or update policies and procedures to maintain proper controls for accuracy and compliance with internal or regulatory changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of payroll experience, at least 2 in a supervisory or management capacity
- Exhibit deep knowledge of state and federal payroll regulations, corresponding systems, and internal and external processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism
- Strong organization and communication skills with excellent attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred, but not required
- Multi-state processing experience a plus
Who We Are:
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our 'ohana.