HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner provides support and consult to our clients/business owners on HR related matters. As an HR Business Partner you will assess needs and develop solutions with our clients in areas to include performance management, employee relations, HR compliance, training and compensation. You will work closely with internal teams to develop problem resolution techniques to maintain strong and lasting business partnerships.
- Provides coaching to clients on a variety of actions to include employee relations, policy interpretation and escalation issues that impact employment;
- Partners with other internal teams (account management, payroll, benefits, risk) to provide solutions;
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues and address grievances;
- Maintains deep knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day employee management;
- Ensures regulatory compliance;
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals;
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to meet client needs and objectives;
- Maintain and leverage knowledge of company products and services as well as industry trends to manage client expectations and improve the overall client experience;
- Performs duties while maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions;
- Provide periodic reports to management team on status of active issues;
- Demonstrates high level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism with regards to employees’ private and personal information.
Requirements / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, at least 1 year prior HR Business Partner experience;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Attention to detail and capability to apply discretion and sound judgment in managing complex issues, decisions and handling sensitive information;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of State (Hawaii) and Federal employment laws and regulations;
- Some travel to client sites may be required;
- May require after-hours on-call availability for emergency client support
Who We Are:
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our 'ohana.