Account Support Specialist
As the Account Support Specialist, you will be supporting our clients' employees (WSE) by providing answers to their HR, benefit and payroll-related questions. You will serve as our clients' employees Makai HR advocate in helping them get their questions answered quickly.
- Professionally handle incoming requests via all channels of communication from clients, including but not limited to: text, email, phone and social media. Manage incoming calls to provide general support to clients and employees.
- Actively manage queue of open cases in CRM (customer relationship manager) tool to update case notes, resolve issues, and communicate resolutions to WSE in a timely manner.
- Maintain and leverage knowledge of company products, services and technology, as well as industry trends to manage WSE expectations and address questions and concerns, quickly and knowledgeably
- Create SOP's (standard operating procedures) and scripts to create company-wide consistency in how employee questions are being answered
- Work with various departments to create WSE-facing information sheets, as needed, to help provide key HR-related information to our clients' employees. Maintain client-facing one-sheet files for easy reference and client distribution
- Perform duties while maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions
- Provide periodic reports to management team on status of assigned cases
- Demonstrate high level of confidentiality integrity, and professionalism with regards to employees' private and personal information.
In addition to overseeing the WSE experience and addressing inbound questions, the Account Support Specialist will also support various departments in servicing our accounts to ensure top customer service:
- Provide general support to internal departments with various clerical, administrative and/or secretarial tasks
- Assist with reporting, payroll, reconciliation (as needed), vendor communication and response
- Responsible for coordination, packaging, and distribution of client and employee mailings
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and materials to promote maximum productivity and timely client-servicing
- Oversee client welcome & anniversary experience
- Organize and maintain office procedures to ensure smooth and efficient business operations
- Complete all tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Be willing to complete other related projects and responsibilities that may come up as part of a start-up company
This position is an introductory position to the PEO industry and serves as an incredible platform for industry learning and fast professional growth. For the right individual, this position provides opportunity for growth and career advancement into a number of different departments and positions.
Requirements / Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to operate a multi-line phone system to manage incoming calls
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, constantly changing work environment
- Able to take initiative to tackle new challenges and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Tech savvy, willing to learn, and interested in being a part of a fast-paced start-up environment
- Self-starter with a collaborative attitude and strong time management & problem solving skills
Who We Are:
We’re a well-funded brand-new startup company building something great that will impact and change the way small & medium-sized business do business forever.
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our startup family. If you’re looking to play a bigger role in building something incredible, please continue reading! Check out our website at www.makaihr.com.