Director of Client Implementation
Job Description:The Director of Implementation oversees the entire client implementation experience and manages the implementation team. In this position, you'll work directly with the COO to successfully onboard new clients to create an efficient implementation experience and great first impression of the company. Specifically, you will create key processes to ensure key deliverables and deadlines are met, high client satisfaction, and delivery of proper client training. You'll establish the direction of daily activities, manage multiple project timelines, and constantly strive to make our processes more efficient.
You will, at times, need to implement high-value clients yourself which will require you to consult with new clients to identify and set-up their individual account requirements for payroll, health benefits and other human resources needs & services.
This person will provide insight into and set-up best practices to maximize the efficiencies of an electronic based, end-to-end solution for employees that includes applicant tracking, time and attendance and payroll. The Implementation Director will manage a client-facing team through a CRM tool, dashboards, KPIs and face-to-face meetings. This is a fast-paced, client facing and management role.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines, with specific attention to delivering quality and meeting client-specific goals
- Directs team to provide excellent and insightful consulting to clients in regards to system benefits, services and best practices
- Applies excellent time management skills and judgement to project manage a team with a group of incoming clients in parallel
- Works with team to maintain processing accuracy at or above minimum standards established by management in work done personally and/or by other internal partners
- Able to research and problem solve moderately complex product and service requests from both clients and their employees using internal and external sources to provide accurate direction
- Exhibits strong communication skills for corresponding with clients and internal partners to manage the best possible outcomes during new client implementation
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to document solutions for future reference
- Comfortable working with cloud applications and delivering them to clients and employees in the form of in-person and web trainings
- Reacts quickly to changing client needs and unforeseen issues that may arise during the implementation with the goal of managing towards a positive client experience
- Manage client and employee meetings while relaying human resource information pertinent to the implementation
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the COO
- Participate in strategic initiatives and collaborate on business opportunities
- Some inter-island travel may be required
Requirements / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources service experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll or human resources system administration required
- At least 2 years of people leadership experience required
- 2-3 years of experience working with HR Pyramid or Prism preferred, not required
- 2-3 years of experience working with time & attendance systems preferred, not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong time-management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities; self-sufficient and creative problem solver
About Us: We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our family. Negotiable relocation package available.