Client Implementation Specialist
The Client Implementation Manager consults with new clients to identify and set-up their individual account requirements for payroll, health benefits and other human resources needs & services.
This person will provide insight into and set-up best practices to maximize the efficiencies of an electronic based, end-to-end solution for employees that includes applicant tracking, time and attendance and payroll. The Client Implementation Specialist will work with his/her manager to determine and complete the most practical setup for each client in our HR systems. This is a fast-paced, client facing role with management opportunities. This role requires the ability to multi-task and prioritize, while meeting many short and important deadlines.
- Provides excellent and insightful consulting to clients in regards to system benefits, services and best practices
- Applies excellent time management skills and judgement to project manage a group of incoming clients in parallel
- Maintains processing accuracy at or above minimum standards established by management in work done personally and/or by other internal partners
- Able to research and problem solve moderately complex product and service requests from both clients and their employees using internal and external sources to provide accurate direction
- Exhibits strong communication skills for corresponding with clients and internal partners to manage the best possible outcomes during new client implementation
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to document solutions for future reference
- Comfortable working with cloud applications and delivering them to clients and employees in the form of in-person and web trainings
- Reacts quickly to changing client needs and unforeseen issues that may arise during the implementation with the goal of managing towards a positive client experience
- Manage client and employee meetings while relaying human resource information pertinent to the implementation
Requirements / Experience:
- H.S. Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources service experience preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of experience in payroll or human resources system administration preferred, not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, required
- Strong time-management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities; self-sufficient and creative problem solver, required
We provide competitive compensation packages which include 100% paid employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our family. Be part of a quickly growing start-up making a huge impact on the Hawaii small and medium sized business community. As a small company, each team member plays a huge role in the success of our company and our clients. We're looking for individuals who want to make a long lasting impact on their next company.